Traditional Kakanin (Rice Delicacies)
‣ Bibingka, Kalamay, Biko, Puto, Nilupak, Suman, Palitaw
‣ Kornik (corn nuts), Chicharon (Pork Rinds), Butong Pakwan (Watermelon Seeds), Buto ng Kalabasa (Squash Seeds), Adobong Mani (Adobo Peanuts)
Tinapay at Biskwit (Bread / Pastry / Baked Goodies)
‣ Pandesal, Pandesiosa, Paborita, Prima Toast, Wafers, Skyflakes Crackers, Hopia, Pilipit, Otap, Pasencia Cookies, Rosquillos
More Filipino Snacks
‣ Hatdog, Ispageti, Prutas (Fruits), Banana Chips, Pusit (Dried Squid), Jelly Snacks, Dried Mangoes, Nilagang Saba, Nilagang Kamote (Boiled Sweet-Potato), Banana Cue (Sugar-Glazed Bananas), Kamote Cue, Sorbetes (Ice Cream), Ice Candy, Ube Piaya
‣ Goldilocks Cheesy Ensaymada, Sunshine Crunchy Green Peas, Rebisco Choco Cream-Filled Cracker Sandwich, Ding-Dong Mixed Nuts, Jack n Jill Quake Overload Caramel Craze, Richee Crunchy Milk Snack
Philippine snacks we all love: Cornick, Cassava Crisps, Sweet Peanuts, Dilis (Anchovies), Garlic Peanuts, Pop Beans, Mixed Nuts, Cracker Nuts, Spicy Sampalok (Tamarind), Sweet-Potato Chips, Lengua de Gato, Turrones, Iced Gem Biscuits
Great for snack packs and holiday gift baskets.
Snacks… More Fun in the Philippines!
Have a Filipino-style snack break :)
Crunchy Fishcake-flavored Snack. Photo by Soundtech27. This is from the same genre of tsitsirya snacks as ulam crackers in the Philippines. Cheap junk food in the form of munchable airy bits flavored with a taste that’s supposed to be reminiscent of a “viand” (ulam) or something similar.
Super Chips by the Delicious Chicharon Factory of the Philippines.
Delicious Chicharon is the leading maker of the famous “Chicharong Puti” (white chicharrones) branded as “Super Chips” since 1950’s.
This unique healthy snack is made of all-natural ingredients. Having fish as its main ingredient makes it a good source of protein.