How To Eat Mangoes
1. Correct way of slicing: close to the seed.
2. Start spooning from the tip to the broad end (from sweet to very sweet).
3. Do not start spooning in the middle.
4. To eat the flesh off a mango seed, insert the broad end between the tines of a fork. Remove peel.
5. Mango cheek may be cut in squares during a picnic and eaten by turning the middle.
6. Ripe mangoes, too small to slice, should be peeled by hand.
7. Green mangoes are peeled with a very sharp knife. Fingers must not touch the flesh.