Here’s an easy recipe for turning the classic white Maja Blanca into an ube delight!
1 sachet ZANG Gulaman Ube Flavor
1 cup Water
1 1/2 cups Sugar
1 can Condensed Milk
5 cups Coco Milk (2 Young Coconuts)
1 can Evaporated Milk
1/2 cup Cornstarch
- Dissolve cornstarch with a little water. Set aside.
- Dissolve ZANG Ube and sugar in water. Add coco milk, condensed milk, evaporated milk, and the cornstarch solution.
- Heat with constant stirring until boiling. Add ube jam and mix.
- Pour into desired container. Chill
Optional: Decorate with ube jam and pinipig. (See photo)
* Coco milk is coconut milk or what Filipinos call gata.
Recipe by Zang Gulaman www.zang.com.ph